Authentication, Consular Legalization and Apostille Services
International business transactions have become increasingly important as the global marketplace grows in complexity and scale. Access to foreign markets is often dependent on the production and legalization of public and private documents. Securing the necessary certification, notarization, apostille, authentication and legalization for your documents is a critical step in this process. For all of your international corporate, financial and intellectual property documents, National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) offers competitively priced authentication and legalization services.
Making your job easier:
NCR’s knowledgeable staff in key locations has direct access to embassies and consulates:
Having highly trained staff in full-service offices in the District of Columbia, New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, London and Hong Kong means NCR has direct access to all embassies and many foreign consulates. In addition, our nationwide network of branch offices and correspondents provides immediate access to all state agencies. NCR’s Dover office offers same-day certifications and apostilles for corporate documents bound for Hague-party countries and our D.C. office provides daily service at the U.S. Department of State and all embassies. Our experience and close proximity to the agencies you need access to speeds up the turnaround time of your important documents.
NCR’s experienced service specialists understand the complex and time-sensitive nature of preparing documents for international use:
When tight deadlines are the norm and you need to prepare multiple documents in various states, you can’t afford to waste time with service companies that don’t know the procedures. NCR’s clients are accustomed to experienced, proactive customer service representatives who ensure that common mistakes and delays are avoided.
- NCR’s client service specialists, many with foreign language skills, have developed working relationships with embassy and consulate officials, especially for countries our clients work with often -- like China and Brazil. This often results in a better understanding of procedures and faster responses to questions.
- Our seasoned professionals know or will make every effort to find out the answers to difficult questions. Fulfilling complex requests is common practice at NCR. View examples of how NCR has assisted clients in challenging situations.
We keep you informed and help you avoid unpleasant surprises:
- NCR sends e-mail updates to keep clients informed of consular protocols, closures and delays.
- NCR frequently presents complimentary public and in-house CLE seminars for clients on the legalization/authentication/apostille process. Contact us for more information.
- Registered clients have access to the most current and thorough list of Countries and Territories that are Party to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization
- Not a registered client? Click here to Apply for a password