Do you need a Process Agent when financing the purchase of a plane or leasing an engine? Do you require a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) to be formed with an Independent Director, Registered Agent and Process Agent to support your sale/leaseback transactions?
National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) offers customized Process Agent, entity formation and other service solutions to airlines and other clients engaged in aviation financing and related transactions.
NCR offers professional Process Agent Services in New York and in any state in the U.S. These services are also offered in Hong Kong through NCR National Corporate Research (Hong Kong) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NCR, and in the U.K. through NCR National Corporate Research (UK) Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 of England and Wales. In addition, if other select international jurisdictions are required, we work with partners worldwide and will coordinate the appointment of the process agent needed for your transaction. We will also customize our appointment documentation to meet any unique requirements that each jurisdiction may impose.
Making your job easier:
- NCR will work with you to customize master agreements to streamline the appointment process for future transactions that are similar. Clients experience significant time savings by not having to “recreate the wheel” for new transactions.
- NCR Appointment Agreements and invoices can be customized to include the MSN or ESN for a transaction.
- Free access to Entity Central®, our online entity management system, provides you with 24/7 access to your entities and appointments organized by entity name and MSN or ESN.
- Pricing is based on the number of entities and the term per transaction -- NOT the number of agreements. This can save you thousands of dollars compared to the fees charged by other service providers.
- NCR does not charge additional fees to expedite the appointment letter or for document revisions… We KNOW you need our acceptance on an expedited basis and understand revisions are likely up until the time of closing!
- NCR offers an additional 6 months at no cost at the end of the term of the transaction.
Our Process Agent Specialists will expedite delivery of NCR’s signed acceptance of the appointment – usually the same day or, in most instances, not later than 24 hours after receipt of the required documentation.
NCR will NOT hold up your deal pending advance payment. We accept payment at closing via wire or within 10 days after the closing.
Multilingual, professional Process Agent Specialists are available to support communication to borrowers, guarantors and others on your deal in their native language.