Special Agency Services
In addition to furnishing the registered agent required under business entity laws of every state, National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) can also furnish the registered agent and office required under numerous other state/federal statutes and regulations as well as in your important operative documents including:
NCR can also provide assistance with many of the license and other applications your company may be obligated to file to comply with federal, state or local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- USA Patriot Act
- Motor Carrier Act
- Uniform Franchise Offering
- Broker Dealer Registrations
- Pesticide Control
- Engineering Registrations
Making your job easier:
NCR’s experienced staff can guide you through the often confusing application/filing process:
- Work with knowledgeable Client Service Specialists who routinely work with various federal, state and local filing offices and understand the importance of your filing deadlines.
- Limit the risk of your filing being rejected by working with NCR. Our staff will provide a careful review of your special agency applications to identify any missing or required information to help you avoid delays and problems.
Save money and stay in control by choosing NCR as registered agent for all of your special agency needs:
- Choose NCR as your preferred provider of all registered agent and special agency appointments and benefit from volume discounts and the professional management of all of your entities’ appointments.
- Track your special agency appointments in one central repository with Entity Central®, NCR’s secure, leading edge online entity management system. Unlike other service providers, NCR does not charge a fee for this service. It’s provided free of charge to all NCR registered agent clients.
All time-sensitive service of process (SOP) received by NCR as your special agency provider is handled with personal attention on an expedited basis:
- In most cases, SOP will be forwarded to you via e-mail or fax the same day we receive it and will be available for instant access on Entity Central®. We follow up with next-day delivery of the hard copy.