U.K. Process Agent
Has the cost of your U.K. process agent become prohibitive? Has your closing ever been delayed because you were waiting for the signed acceptance of the process agent appointment?
National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) provides U.K. process agent services through NCR National Corporate Research (UK) Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 of England and Wales establishing jurisdiction of U.K. courts in legal proceedings related to Loan/Credit Agreements, ISDA Master Agreements, import/export financings, private placements and other transactions.
Making your job easier:
What is a process agent and why is one often needed in cross-border transactions?
Learn about the purpose and role of a process agent in cross-border transactions and what steps you should take when you want to appoint one.
Experience significant cost savings with NCR’s unique pricing model:
- Pricing is based on the number of entities and the term per transaction---NOT the number of agreements. This can save you thousands of dollars compared to the fees charged by other service providers.
- NCR does not charge additional fees to expedite the appointment letter or for revisions . . .We KNOW you need our acceptance on an expedited basis and revisions are likely up until the time of closing!
- NCR offers an additional 6 months at no cost at the end of the term of the transaction.
Work with experienced NCR Process Agent Specialists who understand your transaction and the importance of your closing deadline:
- Our Process Agent Specialists will expedite delivery of NCR’s signed acceptance of the appointment - usually the same day or, in most instances, not later than 24 hours after receipt of the required documentation.
- NCR will NOT hold up your deal pending advance payment. We accept payment at closing via wire or within 10 days after the closing.
- Multilingual, professional Process Agent Specialists are available to support communication to issuers, investors and others involved in your deal in their native language.