The Right Response

Banking and Other Agencies

Obtaining information or documents from banking and other government agencies can be a time-consuming and frustrating endeavor. Endless phone calls and unanswered e-mails do not only waste your time but also needlessly delay your requests. Dodge the drudgery and let National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) tackle the bureaucracy. Our service representatives are well-acquainted with the government agencies you need to work with and are persistent enough to get the information you need. From the ATFBE to the local Planning and Zoning Commission, we can file, retrieve and research documents at most local, state and federal agencies.

Making your job easier:

Contact NCR the next time you need these or other documents from banking agencies (OTS, FDIC, OCC, FRB and State Banking Departments):
  • Good Standing Certificate, Certificate of Existence, Certificate of Insurance, Articles/Charter
  • Change in Bank Control and Conversion Applications
  • Securities Act Filings

NCR can research, retrieve and file at all federal and state government agencies:
  • Federal Agencies: Including the SEC, PTO, Copyright Office, STB, DOT, DOL, IRS, EPA, FERC, ITC, FDA, Commerce, Treasury and many more
  • State Agencies: Securities and Insurance Department, Secretary of State, Licensing Division, Charities Office and many more