Annual Report Compliance Services
Navigating the diverse reporting requirements and due dates for different types of multistate entities can be overwhelming. When you let the dedicated compliance specialists at National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) handle your report tracking and filing, you’ll never have to worry again about missing an important deadline.
Making your job easier:
Corporate compliance has never been easier. We take care of everything! Our highly specialized Compliance Services Team will:
- Conduct initial research to confirm all entities are in good standing with the Secretaries of State or equivalent authority
- Maintain your entities’ information and records in NCR’s online entity management system, Entity Central®
- Update your profile in Entity Central® as needed
- Offer up-to-the-minute tracking of report and franchise tax due dates through the Compliance Calendar module in Entity Central®
- Prepare and file reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide confirmation that your filings have been accepted by the state
Avoid the consequences of missed due dates and eliminate unnecessary costs!
Missed annual/periodic reports can result in late fees, loss of good standing and even involuntary dissolution or revocation of authority. Whether you only need to file a Delaware annual report or need to file in all states, NCR’s Compliance Services can help you to minimize these risks by tracking corporate compliance requirements and working with you to ensure your reports are filed on time.