Change of Agent
National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) can help you save hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars in annual registered agent fees while providing the kind of personalized service you are unlikely to see from other registered agent service companies.
At NCR, we know how busy you are so we make it easy to change your registered agent. We will start by conducting a full Entity Compliance Audit on all of your entities and will assist you in restoring good standing status to any entities that have fallen out of compliance with state filing offices. We will then prepare and file all of the necessary change of agent forms, in most cases, at no cost to your company.
The advantages of working with NCR:
Personalized service customized to meet the specific needs of your organization:
- When you choose NCR as your registered agent services provider, you’ll work with a dedicated Account Executive and responsive Service Specialists who understand your business entities’ needs. Your NCR team will customize delivery of our services to smoothly coordinate with your schedule and business processes.
- We provide easy access to your NCR contacts via the means most convenient for you (e-mail, phone or fax) and you can always expect an immediate response.
Be confident that all time sensitive service of process (SOP) and any state tax notices or reports received by NCR on your behalf are handled with personal attention on an expedited basis:
- In most cases, time-sensitive SOP will be forwarded to you via e-mail or fax the same day we receive it and will be available for instant access on Entity Central® , NCR’s online entity management system. We follow up with next-day delivery of the hard copy.
- All annual/periodic reports or notices received by NCR as registered agent are immediately forwarded to the contact you designate.
- NCR can customize your notification instructions depending on the type of service received, geographic location of a particular group of entities or other criteria you specify. Download our Registered Agent Contact Information form.
Decrease your annual expenses related to registered agent services and general transaction fees associated with maintaining your business entities while simplifying payment procedures for renewal bills:
- As the premier value-oriented provider of registered agent services, NCR offers the highest level of service at highly competitive fees. We can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars compared to the fees charged by other service providers.
- Avoid the hassle of processing multiple renewal invoices. We can arrange for one common renewal date for any group of entities to support your budget process and simplify your recordkeeping.
NCR helps you maintain ongoing good standing status for all entities we represent:
In addition to providing free e-mail updates on statutory or filing office changes you need to be aware of, NCR will alert you to potential issues that could interfere with your ability to do business or commence legal action in a particular state with the following free status checks:
- Free status checks upon engaging NCR as registered agent and for Annual Report Compliance Services. A comprehensive status check will be conducted by our Change of Agent or Compliance Specialists to ensure that all entities are active and in good standing at the time you engage us for these services.
- Free annual status updates for all entities in all states prior to renewal of registered agent services: Status is reported on your NCR renewal invoice and also uploaded to Entity Central®.
Free access to Entity Central®, NCR’s secure, leading edge online entity management system:
Unlike other registered agent service providers, NCR provides clients with free access to our online entity management system, Entity Central®. For more information on how Entity Central® can make your job easier, click here.
Benefit from a partnership with NCR as your registered agent.