National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) has provided links below to a number of government agencies and resources. We believe our clients will find the forms and information provided by these web sites to be useful.
Making your job easier:
Helpful Resources and Links:
- Department of Justice - Antitrust Division - This division of the Justice Department enforces antitrust laws that apply to virtually all industries and to every level of business, including manufacturing, transportation, distribution, and marketing.
- Department of Treasury - The U.S. Treasury Department oversees monetary functions such as budgets, taxes, and currency production and circulation as well as critical functions in law enforcement, economic policy development, and international treaty negotiation.
- Environmental Protection Agency - U.S. government agency responsible for developing and enforcing regulations under existing environmental laws.
- Federal Communications Commission - The FCC is the U.S. government agency charged with regulating interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation - The FDIC is a government agency that was created to insure deposits and promote safe and sound banking practices.
- Internal Revenue Service - Apply online for Employer Identification Number (EIN) - This link takes you to page on the IRS web site where you can apply for an EIN number.
- IRS SS-4 Form - Fillable version of Application for a Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Interstate Motor Carrier Rules (U.S. Department of Transportation) - This section of the U.S. Department of Transportation's web site provides information on interstate motor carrier rules, regulations, and requirements.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (U.S. Treasury) - OFAC administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals. You can search the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) List on this site.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) - The OCC charters, regulates, and supervises national banks.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) List of Active National Banks - This list includes the location of the main office of each bank.
- Patent and Trademark Office - Federal agency that administers the laws relating to patents and trademarks.
- Securities and Exchange Commission - Government agency that regulates U.S. securities markets.
- Small Business Administration - The U.S. SBA provides financial, technical and management assistance to help Americans start, run, and grow their businesses.
- State and Local Government Resources - Helpful links to state and local government information.
- U.S. Copyright Office - Provides information about copyright law and the procedures for making registration, explains the operations and practices of the Copyright Office, and reports on facts found in the public records of the Office.
- U.S. Courts - This site functions as a clearinghouse for information from and about the Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government.
Links contained in the NCR web site to other web sites or to information provided by other organizations are provided as a service and neither constitute nor imply endorsement or warranty.