General Corporate Information and Resources
At National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR), we know how important it is for clients to obtain the information they need as quickly as possible. This part of our web site provides helpful reference material and links to web sites that can provide the answers and resources you are looking for.
While many of the resources on this page are available to the general public, some of the materials are available only to registered clients. If you are a client, register for a password to get full access to all resources on this page.
Download our addresses in all states for the purposes of naming us as registered agent.
Download our Registered Agent Contact Information Form so you can tell us where you want us to send service of process, tax notices and renewal bills.
To learn more about the services we offer, Contact us
Making your job easier:
Helpful Resources and Links:
- NCR's Corporate Transactions & Compliance Blog! - Read interesting and practical information related to corporate transactions and compliance. Learn, comment and ask questions!
- State Links - Registered clients can access our state links page, which provides direct links to Corporate and UCC search and information pages on state web sites along with links to State Tax Departments
- LLC’s Nevada Lawsuit Almost Ended by Failure to Pay Its $125 Annual Franchise Fee - Noncompliance can affect more than a company’s standing with the Secretary of State. This update, posted on February 14, 2011, by the author of LLC Law Monitor Blog, Doug Batey (Partner, Stoel Rives LLP) discusses another possible pitfall of noncompliance.
- Delaware Corporate Law Website – This website was developed by the Delaware Division of Corporations in partnership with Delaware’s Court of Chancery’s Rules Committee. It explains why so many companies incorporate in Delaware and includes a blog that features new articles every 2 to 3 weeks about developments in Delaware’s corporate law.
- Delaware's Annual Report Requirements - NCR's memo describing Delaware's requirements for corporation annual reports
- Frequently Asked Questions about Delaware Corporation Annual Reports & Franchise Tax Payments - Learn what is due by when to maintain good standing status and existence for your Delaware domestic business and nonprofit corporations
- Delaware Franchise Tax Calculator - Determine Delaware franchise tax amounts based on either Authorized Shares Method or Assumed Par Value Capital Method
- Delaware Division of Corporation's online system for filing annual franchise tax reports - Taxes can be paid online
- Corporate/Entity Names in New York that require approval from various state departments - NCR's help piece listing the words in an entity's name that can cause filing delays because they require approval from one of New York's state departments
- International Formation Comparison Chart- Comparison of statutory requirements for companies in various countries
Links contained in the NCR web site to other web sites or to information provided by other organizations are provided as a service and neither constitute nor imply endorsement or warranty.