National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) always has been a great place to work, resulting in many long-tenured employees in every department of our organization. Our “no layoff” policy offers job security in today’s uncertain times for those individuals willing to rise to the challenge of providing our clients with “The Right Response at the Right Time, Every Time”.
As our organization grows, NCR is always looking for service-oriented individuals to join our team of highly qualified professionals. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits (including medical/dental and 401k) and a friendly work environment in a culture that stresses "integrity, fairness and fun".
If you are interested in applying for a position at NCR, please apply at https://careers-nationalcorp.icims.com.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Manager of Information Systems – Newark, DE or Dover, DE
The Manager of Information Systems is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IS department with duties that include the design, development, release and maintenance of technology systems and services for all company business functions.
This technical, operations-centered senior IS role is seen as the partner of the CIO in leading IS to become a business-oriented organization. With the role focusing on the "run" aspect of IS, this enables the CIO to focus on the "grow" and "transform" aspects of IS, through working with customers, building strong relationships with senior management and key stakeholders, driving innovation and differentiated IS strategy, and improving the business value of IS.
- Oversees the development of enterprise technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics to ensure IS delivers value to the company.
- Works with the CIO, providing in-depth technical expertise in support of company business decisions.
- Drives development of the technology architecture, infrastructure planning, engineering and deployment.
- Provides leadership in planning and managing IT product and service development. Oversees the effective delivery of computer operations and production support, system and database administration, network operations, PC/desktop support, and customer service.
- Implements IT continuous-improvement programs within company guidelines.
- Identifies and implements best practices for optimizing infrastructure and operations costs, improving system performance, and ensuring service-level requirements are met.
- Stays current with developments in new technologies and platforms.
- Plans, implements, directs and monitors the integration of new technologies into the infrastructure.
- Manages IT resource requirements to ensure an appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands.
- Directs teams of technical, professional and management staff in the successful fulfillment of IS service delivery commitments.
- Facilitates communications across IS groups, user and customer communities.
- Leads IS asset management team to ensure that assets achieve their full lifetime cycle value.
- Assists with formulating IS policies, procedures, and performance management processes and measures.
- Directs risk evaluation and compliance management processes.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- The CIO (and reports to the CIO)
- IS leadership team and staff
- Company management team
- Outside vendors and technology leaders in other companies
Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 15 or more years in IS and business/industry
- Five to seven years of leadership responsibilities
- Five or more years in business/industry, managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and operations
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design, and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Knowledgeable in budget planning, financial management and resource management
- Broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency, service delivery and information management across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
Legal Assistant/ Client Service Specialist- Albany, NY
National Corporate Research, Ltd. is a professional registered agent company that has been providing nationwide statutory representation, corporate and secured transaction services since 1980. With full service offices in key cities from coast to coast and experienced staff dedicated to providing responsive, accurate, cost-effective service, NCR has the resources and expertise to handle a firm’s largest multi-state transactions and research projects.
- You will be in direct contact with clients –processing orders, resolving any issues, request for assistance
- Ability to respond promptly to client questions and concerns
- Helping clients that use NCR proprietary applications
- Guiding clients through the process of working with state and local public offices
- Working with public offices and commercial agents on the client's behalf
- You will review legal documentation –attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs ( especially Word, Excel, and Outlook software)
- Team player
- Great written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior Corporate knowledge and customer service experience is preferred
Client Service Representative - Tallahassee, FL
My name is Bruce Jacobi. I am the CEO of National Corporate Research and if you are open to a job change I wanted to tell you about our company and why we are looking for a few motivated customer service folks to join our team. If you are interested in a career where you can truly make a difference, we might be a very interesting alternative to the traditional corporate environment.
I was hired in 1996 to help grow a small public research company headquartered in NYC. We offer company formation, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) lien searching and filing, statutory representation services and annual report services among other things to our clients. Since 1996 we have grown by double digits almost every year thanks to my good fortune to recruit a very strong management team and some truly talented staff. We are currently the number 3 player in our industry and we are committed to continued growth while keeping the very special culture we all value. Our success is largely a result of our teams’ ability to deliver the Right Response at the Right Time Every Time which is our promise to our clients.
We have experienced very significant growth over the past few years supporting large global law firms that need to have secured transaction and corporate service support nationwide. We have a very strong team focused on this service and we are looking to expand even more by adding another person to our team.
We have a “No Layoff Policy" since I believe that loyalty must go in both directions, from our staff to our company and from management to our staff. Our mission is to build a successful business with a demonstrated commitment to integrity, fairness and fun. We offer opportunities to learn, grow and make a difference to all our staff. I keep an open door policy and benefit greatly from the many suggestions and ideas any of our 200 employees share with me.
If you enjoy working on a team, have strong computer skills, like being busy and want to learn and grow perhaps we are worth looking into. If you are interested in interviewing for a chance to join our team please apply.
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Insides Sales Account Executive - Newark, DE
Nationwide service company has outstanding opportunities for experienced inside sales professionals to work in our Newark, Delaware location. The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of proven sales experience in a business to business environment with an aptitude for acquiring new customers. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Successful selling experience to senior level executives is preferred. We are a growing company with a commitment to integrity, fairness and fun, offering an attractive compensation package including base and commission.
Inside Sales Account Executive - Charlotte, NC
Nationwide service company has outstanding opportunities for experienced inside sales professionals to work in our Charlotte, NC location. The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of proven sales experience in a business to business environment with an aptitude for acquiring new customers. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Successful selling experience to senior level executives is preferred. We are a growing company with a commitment to integrity, fairness and fun, offering an attractive compensation package including base and commission.
Outside Sales Account Executive - Dallas, TX
National Corporate Research, Ltd’s AE will be involved in direct sales efforts for all NCR products and services reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
Outside Sales/AE Goals and Expectations
- Increase assigned existing client revenue within territory by penetrating new departments and up-selling additional services to client base.
- Hunt for new client revenue through cold calling
- Secure 8 plus meaningful in person meetings a week
- Responsible for generating leads, tracking sales activity and capturing the data in SalesForce.com
- Attend, participate and present sales successes during full sales team meetings
- Attend and participate in designated association/tradeshow conferences
- Fill the room for scheduled seminars and events
- Maintain product knowledge and quickly adapt to newly developed products
- Minimum 3 years direct sales experience with legal and/or financial industry
- Knowledge of UCC and corporate document filing and retrieval services a plus
- Ability to sell in a professional consultative style
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with Sandler Sales a plus
- Computer knowledge expected
Title: Scrum Team Member: C# .NET Developer
- C# and .NET
- Windows application development (WinForms.NET)
- Web application development (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, AngularJS)
- SQL (MS T-SQL)
- XML standards and usage, WCF, JSON
- MS Windows 7, Server 2003, or newer
- MS Office 2010 or newer
- Visual Studio 2013
- A solid technical and programming background
- Proven coding/programming/debugging skills with previous experience working in the .NET framework
- To be a quick learner
- To have strong non-technical skills including, problem solving, communication, and self-direction
- A willingness to present ideas and then intelligently discuss them with an audience of peers and managers
- To enjoy innovating
- A fun-loving (yet professional) attitude
For consideration, send your resume and salary requirements today.