National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) always has been a great place to work, resulting in many long-tenured employees in every department of our organization. Our “no layoff” policy offers job security in today’s uncertain times for those individuals willing to rise to the challenge of providing our clients with “The Right Response at the Right Time, Every Time”.
As our organization grows, NCR is always looking for service-oriented individuals to join our team of highly qualified professionals. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits (including medical/dental and 401k) and a friendly work environment in a culture that stresses "integrity, fairness and fun".
If you are interested in applying for a position at NCR, send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Insides Sales Account Executive (Newark, DE)
Nationwide service company has outstanding opportunities for experienced inside sales professionals to work in our Newark, Delaware location. The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of proven sales experience in a business to business environment with an aptitude for acquiring new customers. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Successful selling experience to senior level executives is preferred. We are a growing company with a commitment to integrity, fairness and fun, offering an attractive compensation package including base and commission.
Send your resume and salary requirements today to email@example.com
Account Executive (Manhattan)
National Corporate Research, Ltd’s AE will be involved in direct sales efforts for all NCR products and services reporting directly to the VP of Sales. The AE will be assigned to our Manhattan office. Territory focus will be in New York City and surrounding areas based on sales opportunity. Please see Outside Sales/AE goals, expectations and qualifications below.
Outside Sales/AE Goals and Expectations:
- Increase assigned existing client revenue within territory by penetrating new departments and up-selling additional services to client base.
- Hunt for new client revenue through cold calling
- Secure 8 plus meaningful in person meetings a week
- Responsible for generating leads, tracking sales activity and capturing the data in SalesForce.com
- Attend, participate and present sales successes during full sales team meetings
- Attend and participate in designated association/tradeshow conferences
- Fill the room for scheduled seminars and events
- Maintain product knowledge and quickly adapt to newly developed products
- Minimum 3 years direct sales experience with legal and/or financial industry
- Knowledge of UCC and corporate document filing and retrieval services a plus
- Ability to sell in a professional consultative style
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with Sandler Sales a plus
- Computer knowledge expected
For consideration, send your resume and salary requirements today.