National Corporate Research, Ltd. (NCR) always has been a great place to work, resulting in many long-tenured employees in every department of our organization. Our “no layoff” policy offers job security in today’s uncertain times for those individuals willing to rise to the challenge of providing our clients with “The Right Response at the Right Time, Every Time”.
As our organization grows, NCR is always looking for service-oriented individuals to join our team of highly qualified professionals. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits (including medical/dental and 401k) and a friendly work environment in a culture that stresses "integrity, fairness and fun".
If you are interested in applying for a position at NCR, send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Insides Sales Account Executive (Newark, DE)
Nationwide service company has outstanding opportunities for experienced inside sales professionals to work in our Newark, Delaware location. The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of proven sales experience in a business to business environment with an aptitude for acquiring new customers. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Successful selling experience to senior level executives is preferred. We are a growing company with a commitment to integrity, fairness and fun, offering an attractive compensation package including base and commission.
Client Service Rep (Albany, NY)
My name is Bruce Jacobi. I am the CEO of National Corporate Research and if you are open to a job change I wanted to tell you about our company and why we are looking for a few motivated customer service folks to join our team. If you are interested in a career where you can truly make a difference, we might be a very interesting alternative to the traditional corporate environment.
I was hired in 1996 to help grow a small public research company headquartered in NYC. We offer company formation, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) lien searching and filing, statutory representation services and annual report services among other things to our clients. Since 1996 we have grown by double digits almost every year thanks to my good fortune to recruit a very strong management team and some truly talented staff. We are currently the number 3 player in our industry and we are committed to continued growth while keeping the very special culture we all value. Our success is largely a result of our teams' ability to deliver the Right Response at the Right Time Every Time which is our promise to our clients.
We have experienced very significant growth over the past few years supporting large global law firms that need to have UCC Financing Statements recorded nationwide. We have a very strong team focused on this service and we are looking to expand even more by adding another person to our UCC Filing Group. This team also reports to a very knowledgeable, hands-on manager with many years of experience. She is a warm, supportive coach and mentor and has helped many folks learn our industry and our systems.
We have a comfortable office in downtown Albany making commuting quite easy. We also have a "No Layoff Policy" since I believe that loyalty must go in both directions, from our staff to our company and from management to our staff. Our mission is to build a successful business with a demonstrated commitment to integrity, fairness and fun. We offer opportunities to learn, grow and make a difference to all our staff. I keep an open door policy and benefit greatly from the many suggestions and ideas any of our 200 employees share with me.
If you enjoy working on a team, have strong computer skills, like being busy and want to learn and grow perhaps we are worth looking into.
Inside Sales Account Executive - Charlotte, NC
Nationwide service company has outstanding opportunities for experienced inside sales professionals to work in our Charlotte, NC location. The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of proven sales experience in a business to business environment with an aptitude for acquiring new customers. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Successful selling experience to senior level executives is preferred. We are a growing company with a commitment to integrity, fairness and fun, offering an attractive compensation package including base and commission.
Testing Analyst - Brooklyn Center, MN
Are you looking for a company committed to integrity, fairness, and fun? Are you smart? Can you get things done? Are you eager to prove yourself in a dynamic, smaller team? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a position you should apply for! We are a growing a nationwide registered agent and corporate services company. A successful software tester at NCR has the opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
This position requires an individual who is able to work independently or with light supervision as a member of a Scrum team. You will be working with intelligent, experienced developers and testers on a variety of projects. As a member of a smaller development group at a stable, growing company, you will have an opportunity to prove yourself and make a noticeable impact on the organization.
Extensive communication with developers and internal customers is expected. You must have excellent communication skills, a professional attitude, and a strong work ethic. Little to no travel is required.
A B.S. in Computer Science or related field is encouraged. At least 1 year of post-education job experience is recommended. Candidates new to the job market with appropriate educational experience will be considered. This position is located in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, just north of Minneapolis. Only local candidates will be considered. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor immigration visas at this time.
The duties of a Testing Analyst are to:
- Review user stories, backlog items, and provide usability input
- Prepare test scripts and testing plans
- Develop automated UI tests using a tool such as Microsoft Coded UI, Developer Express Test Cafe, or Selenium
- Testing to ensure software and processes meet documented expectations within documented constraints using manual and automated testing practices
- Coordinate acceptance testing schedules with business stakeholders and internal users acting as additional testers
- Controlling test environment access (logins, schedules) to additional internal user/testers
- Review, vet, and confirm bug reports by internal user/testers and report them to the developers via MS Team Foundation Server
- Liaising between developers and internal user/testers to ensure reported issues are properly understood
- Coordinating testing progress and status with stakeholders
- Evaluating and recommending testing methodology and process improvements
To succeed in this position, you will need experience with:
- MS Windows 7, Server 2003, or newer
- MS Office 2003 or newer
Outside Sales Account Executive - Chicago, IL & Los Angeles, CA (2 openings)
National Corporate Research, Ltd’s AE will be involved in direct sales efforts for all NCR products and services reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
Outside Sales/AE Goals and Expectations:
- Increase assigned existing client revenue within territory by penetrating new departments and up-selling additional services to client base.
- Hunt for new client revenue through cold calling
- Secure 8 plus meaningful in person meetings a week
- Responsible for generating leads, tracking sales activity and capturing the data in SalesForce.com
- Attend, participate and present sales successes during full sales team meetings
- Attend and participate in designated association/tradeshow conferences
- Fill the room for scheduled seminars and events
- Maintain product knowledge and quickly adapt to newly developed products
- Minimum 3 years direct sales experience with legal and/or financial industry
- Knowledge of UCC and corporate document filing and retrieval services a plus
- Ability to sell in a professional consultative style
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with Sandler Sales a plus
- Computer knowledge expected
For consideration, send your resume and salary requirements today.